Food Inc. Takes a Look at Food in the U.S.

January 10, 2010

According to their official website:

In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that has been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA.

If possible this film may be replacing Super Size Me this semester as the thinking about nutrition film and I show my Nutrition Students.

You can find out more about the film at their website, Official Food Inc, Movie Site.

Not only is this film designed to get you to think, but it may get you to change some of your eating habits and eating choices in the process.

Entry Filed under: Health,Health News,Media and Nutrition,Nutrition News,Truth in Advertising. Posted in  Health ,Health News ,Media and Nutrition ,Nutrition News ,Truth in Advertising Tags: , , , , .

2 Comments Add your own

•    Bryn Bohigian  |  January 20th, 2010 at 12:33 pm     

I have seen this movie three times! It’s really good and will open your eyes to what we eat and the way we eat and where our food comes from. If you have a Netflix account, it is available on the play it now option and I suggest everyone watches it.

•    Dr.Dyer  |  January 20th, 2010 at 1:15 pm     

I will be having you watch this at the end of the semester.

You make a decision about your health every time you take a bite or put something in your mouth.

iChapters for Books

Additional Online Links

Search

Tips for Suceeding Online

Textbook & eBook

Science vs. English Papers

Meta

Online Diet Analysis

Archives

Got Used Books?

Sell Used Books Online - Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

Well Tip of the Day

EWG’s FoodNews

Food News

JEO Editorial Board Member

Add to Technorati Favorites

Higher Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Living with Loss eBooklet

Copyright Information

© 2008-10 Kirsti A. Dyer MD, MS Creative Commons License, unless otherwise noted. Some rights reserved.